Membership in MassCAP is open to anyone interested in improving activity programming, participating in educational opportunities for personal career development, and exchanging ideas with colleagues in the healthcare professions.
MassCAP Membership Benefits
- Membership card and a copy of by-laws
- Access to job bank
- Quarterly newsletter "IMPACT" which updates members of professional and legislative issues and provides a forum to share announcements of events, etc., or any news relating to our profession.
- Discounted registration fee for our highly informative seminars, including a state-wide annual convention; e-mail notifications/registration.
- The right to vote, hold office; or to nominate peers for recognitions as well as elected positions.
- Member Directory which includes information about satellite groups, workshop dates to plan for and for officers of the MassCAP Board.
Become a Member!
Membership is open to all activity professionals in the state of Massachusetts. An annual MassCAP membership is just $50.00. Membership in MassCAP is granted on an individual basis. It does not apply to other facility or departmental staff. Our term of membership runs from July 1st and ends June 30th of the following year.
Make check payable to MassCAP - Massachusetts Council of Activity Professionals
Mail your application to MassCAP c/o Massachusetts Senior Care Association
800 South St. Suite 280 Waltham, MA 02462
Let us know how MassCAP can help you. Please fill out the information below.